Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dana's skin condition getting better

Dana's skin condition is getting better ! And recently i realised that dana have alot of food at home le.. Even more than human food ! She has got alot variety of canned food, BARF raw meat patties, alot diff kind of treats.. Which includes biscuits, bacon, few packets of JERKY treats (mama bought it), alot packets of bones.. think is call Rawhide bones? how many packets? 1 packet of original flavour, with 2 more bones left.. And it's quite big size.. 1 packet of milk flavoured.. but smaller in size, 10 pcs.. 1 packet of mint flavoured, left 8 pcs.. Today jeff bought a 12 pcs pack from msia too.. Oh ! and i recently redeemed 2 fish4dogs treats from pet lovers too.. yummy ~ Lucky dana.. She have got more food than me at home! Envy right? But i'm really happy that, dana is getting loved by more pple le xD she's really such a darling !
Recently cuz of de changes in my house, i need to let dana slp outside my room.. =( But midnight, dana kept crying outside, n kept knock my room.. Wonder how dog knocks ? She will keep use her hand to scratch my door.. haha.. Then i cant bear to see her do that, so will open de door n carry her straight to my bed.. So that she wun go disturb my maid.. And i realised i can't get to slp or can't slp well without dana slping beside me too.. Look at how she always occupies my bed..
Sometimes i think, dana isn't really a dog.. She's like a human ! haha.. Just look at how she sleeps on the sofa ! so so so cute !

0 comments: