Friday, February 1, 2008

Anybody have idea how to make them don't everyday fight till so fierce? How to teach them not to bite when playing? Sometimes they bite me too.. not really bite, but it seems like to them they are just playing. They are still young now so it's ok.. If they grow bigger and have bigger teeth and they bite me............... *OUCH* T_T

I think they are not scare of me.. Must be more fierce i think? Hahahaha~ But i'm happy when i call them to come over they will come.. Hehehe! Improvements yeah? But my dior learns it faster.. When i signal her to come over, she will come.. Unlike dana.. Will work harder towards it !! JIA YOU !

And i realise they became abit picky with foods now.. Intially was feeding them Natural Balance food, after that i changed to Canidae because my house here dun sell Natural Balance.. They start to eat only abit abit.. After that i mix in some Natural Balance, they know how to pick out the Natural Balance food to eat ~! I guess i have to feed them that from now on..

0 comments: