Monday, January 14, 2008

Vaccination Day ~

Took my babies to Pet Safari got vaccination today.. Asked Shan along and papa to drive me there.. Thanks alot to shan ! Or else i dunno how to handle both at the same time..
Other than vaccination, they gave my babies deworming pills too. Because they look thin but stomach is big.. Scare is because they eat alot but did not absorb in.. My Dior weight 3.47 KG, and Dana weight 3.9KG.. *Claps for my Dior for being so brave ~* Guai guai ate the pills and took the vaccination. Only scream after the injection.. Because or de pain ba.. But my Dana did not take the med.. She didn't want to open her mouth, kept screaming.. And also for the vaccination.. She screamed for a very long time ! I almost go deaf because she scream and cry beside my ear ~_~ My poor babies.. T_T Well the vet gave me the pill and ask me to mix it together with the food for Dana.

My babies after the tiring day..


They suddenly woke up from their sleep and keep looking at their injection area.. I think they must be in pain. Want to hug hug them but they don't want.. See le even more heart breaking... T_T Sorry babies ~ but this is for your good.. Mummy wana see u healthy healthy k =)

0 comments: